Tuesday, January 29, 2008

how to be a bum

It has been three months (and counting..,) since I resigned from work. Yes I'm unemployed (I'm not really proud to shout that out..,). After almost three years of working for a call center I thought that it would be great to pursue something that I really enjoy doing-bumming around. Hey it's not easy being a bum! My friends actually thought I'm enjoying it, but hey, little did they know it takes a lot of work to be a bum! So I've come up with my own tips for you guys, bums like me and the wannabes, on how to be a bum..,

Tip #1:
Resign from work!!! Come on guys I know you want to do that. Who wants to work for a merciless boss? or doing overtime work just for fun? I don't know about you guys but I'm no masochist.

Tip #2:
Don't report for work and stay in bed all day!!! O yeah! Is that fun or what? Just call the office and tell them you're having the day off. Stay in bed all day and just watch your favorite TV shows. Since I worked in the call center at night, I've missed out on all the telenovelas and cinenovelas on TV. I cant even watch my favorite noon time show since I have to sleep in the afternoon. And now I have all the time in the world to catch up on all those shows.

Tip #3:
Surf the net!!! Ok now we're talking! This is the perfect way to spend your whole day. Update your friendster profile, change the background, add friends to your list- now is the time to catch up with all your high school and college friends. You'll definitely feel delighted for your friends especially when you find out that your worst classmate in school just turned out to be a lawyer now and when they ask you about your work just tell them you're just too happy to meet them.., Dont forget to upload your videos on youtube. Who knows, you might be the next youtube sensation and be a super phenom! Or just put up your own blog page and scribble your way to your heart's content.

However you do it, just be sure that you're having fun because that will make it more rewarding.


1 comment:

  1. did you really want me to believe you that you are not enjoying being a bum? think again!! i actually wanna be like you at some point... and you know the reasons why!!! antipolo? hehehehe.....

    ReplyDelete