Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!


Happy Mother's Day Nanay!!!
I love you and I miss you!!! You're always in our hearts.
'til we meet again..,


Adorita De Guzman Esguerra

My first birthday

Graduation day


I remember when the Philippines hosted the Miss Universe pageant back in 1994, the final question to the candidates was, what is the essence of being a woman? Sushmita Sen of India answered that the essence of a woman is having a child. I beg to disagree. There are women who don't give birth but they epitomize motherhood. They are women who lived a life of single blessedness but still showed immense love and care for other people. Since my mom passed away, my aunts have been our mother. They are a big part of our lives. We wouldn't be where we are now if not for their unselfish love for me and my siblings. This day is for you too! Happy Mother's Day Tita Ensang and Tita Hiling!!! We love you!!!



Tita Hiling


Tita Ensang with Cale and Iya

No comments:

Post a Comment