Monday, April 7, 2008

Let's get it started!

Have you ever felt fed up with work? Does everything you do feel like a routine? I dont know about you guys but I do feel my life has been pretty dull and boring. Dont you just wanna get out of the box? I mean, dont you think it's about time we get out of our comfort zone and try something different? I think this sentiment comes with age (ouch!!!) I'm 31 and I suddenly have this urge to be diverse. I know I'm not getting any younger and now's the perfect time to do something I really enjoy. So I made a list of the things I did that I enjoyed the most and a list of the things that I haven't done yet, but would definitely be adamant in accomplishing. Here goes..,


1. Travel- oh yeah!!! I've been to Iloilo, Boracay, Baguio, Hongkong. Yikes! That"s a short list. I should travel more. I want to go to Cebu, Bohol, Palawan, Bicol, Ilocos, Pagudpod. It would also be nice to travel abroad again and learn from other cultures. I wanna go to Japan, India, Egypt, Mexico, USA, France, Italy.., and the list goes on...



2. Do extreme sports/activities- hmmm.., can we consider jet skiing an extreme sport? I just realized that's the most extreme sport I've tried (hehe..,) Oh, Ive done indoor wall climbing.., that's about it. I want to try bungee jumping, surfing (not just the net), sky and sea diving. All for the adrenalin rush.



3. Blog- I find great fascination in blogging. It's fun to be able to speak your mind and share it with people I know and with strangers who find my blog interesting. Wow! I cant believe people actually read my blogs and post comments. Thanks guys! Hope you enjoy reading my blogs as much as I enjoy making them. Comments are very much appreciated.



4. Video blogging or vlogging (shooting/editing)- I just attended a seminar on documentary making, video shoot and editing and script writing. I-witness sponsored a seminar last April 5, 2008 at the Megatrade Hall. Only 80 participants were chosen and I'm honored to be included in the list. They chose the participants via the essay that we submitted about our favorite I-witness episode. You can read the essay I submitted here. I know not everyone can work on TV but everyone can be a family documentarist.., and I appoint myself the position (hehehe..,) You can view my youtube account here. I know I still have a lot of things to learn in videography and that's something I'l definitely carry out.

Now I'm off to my adventure!!! Dont worry I'l keep you guys posted :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment